Thursday, September 25, 2008

AT THE BALL GAME

Look at how cute PJ was sitting down patiently waiting for her meal. We ate at Bucca di Peppo. We had never been there and they have all sorts of fun and differently decorated rooms, and the food was sooooooooo delicious. Thank goodness the Pope was at this restaurant to Bless our food :)
PJ and Christopher looking at all the fun stuff around the Restaurant Bucca di Peppo.

Dan asked me that day why Christopher wasn't wearing the jersey he gave him, and he wasn't because it was too big on him. It's such a nice jersey the other day I said "christopher try it on and see if it fits you. Well, sad news is Christopher is soo skinny! I need to chunk him up so he can wear it. Dan and Laurie - the hip traveler couple. Next time you guys go to New York, sign me in OK. It was fun going to the ball game together. Now, why haven't we done anything since?? Did I tell you guys what Christopher said after your guys visit this summer? Mom why don't you have a boy? unless he is like PJ then I want a sister. He sure liked playing with her.
Notice Rick's mouth and then look at PJ...hum, do you wonder why she is making that face? (thre exception: her face looks cute no matter what! ja, ja) Becky and PJ. Chris goofing around trying to make PJ laugh.

No comments: